Accreditations and Recognitions
The Foundation holds various accreditations and awards, the result of the quality of its services and its commitment to customers and society.
Accreditation and certification in international ISO standards:
- ISO 14001 of Environment
- ISO 45001 on Health and Safety
- ISO 9001 Quality of Consulting and Training service
- ISO 17025 Competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- ISO 17020 Competence of inspection entities:
- Technical Service of Homologation of Vehicles in Spain (E9)
- Taiwan Vehicle Homologation Technical Service
- Laboratory recognized by IECEE for certification under the CB Scheme (CBTL):
- Laboratory recognized by ETICS for European certification schemes ENEC, ENEC+ y CCA:
- Laboratory recognized by SASO for certification in Gulf countries under the G-Mark and Energy Efficiency schemes.
- Calibration laboratory associated with CEM, recognized inside the CIPM-MRA.
- Laboratory for cataloguing historic vehicles, currently operating in the Autonomous Communities of:
- Comunidad de Madrid
- Castilla-La Mancha
- Castilla y León
- Comunidad Valenciana
- La Rioja
- Pais Vasco
- Islas Baleares
- Recognized official laboratory for testing the installation of solar laminates on vehicles driven by Lupus patients.