High Voltage Calibrations
The High Voltage electrical calibration laboratory, the first laboratory accredited in accordance with the ISO 17025 Standard by the National Accreditation Entity (ENAC), was recognized by the Spanish Metrology Center (CEM) in 2001 (RD 346) as an Associated Laboratory to the CEM, depositary of national high voltage standards and ratified in 2004 by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM).
Its international recognition, as a Designated Metrological Institute, allows it to issue BIPM Certificates to disseminate the traceability of high voltage direct, alternating and impulse voltage quantities.
Its calibration work is disseminated thanks to its mobile high voltage standards installed in vans and trucks that allow it to service independent testing laboratories and manufacturers, as well as high voltage voltage and current transformers installed in electrical substations. .
The recognition of the LCOE by the Administration as a Verifier of Electrical Measurements for Voltage and Current Transformers allows the issuance of Certificates of Verification at Origin.
Maximum calibration capabilities
- Continuous high voltage: Maximum calibration capacity: 1 MV
- Alternating high voltage 50 Hz / 60 Hz: Maximum calibration capacity 1.0 MV
- High voltage Lightning impulse installation: 3.0 MV.
- Transformation ratio: 240 kV
- Capacity: 200 kV
- Tang delta: 10-4, 240 sq.
Calibration of high voltage measurement systems (IEC 60060-2)
BIPM-approved national high-voltage reference laboratory.
- Voltage impulses.
- Alternating voltage.
- Continuous voltage.
ISO 17025 accredited laboratory for high voltage calibrations in the laboratory or on site.
- 1 MV DC measurement systems.
- 1.2 MV AC measurement systems.
- 3 MV Lightning impulse measurement systems.
- 2,5 MV Maneuver impulse measurement systems.
- 240 kV Voltage transformers.
- 1500 A Current transformers.
- Verification of the linearity of PD measurement systems.
- High transient voltage generators.
Verification body for electrical measurements for voltage and current transformers.
- Laboratory checks.
- Verifications at the installation site.
- High voltage energy measurement.